Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To Do List

There are several things I have on my To Do List, including :
Buy an umbrella. The Wet is here early and I keep getting rained on. As do my children. So make that buy 2 umbrellas.
Sort out my 7 boxes of mementos. Dating back to my early childhood through to my latest childs birth they are a mish mash of letters, cards, photos. It is a job so large I cannot face it. Yet. One box at a time perhaps.
Get a bikini wax. That thing is not pretty.
Find my sex drive. It's vanished, gone, disappeared. I used to be so proud of it, now I can only remember it if I try really hard and even then it's just a vague recollection.
Get a massage, or possibly several. One a day would be lovely.
Work out what I want to with my life. Write down some goals. My very own Bucket List.
Sleep. Thats right. Sleep for more than 4 hours without waking.

I possibly spend more time writing lists than actually achieving any of the things I write down. Still this ones public so anything could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment